Mark L. Opitz focuses on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, strategic investments, recapitalizations, joint ventures, venture capital deals, and general corporate matters. He represents a wide range of clients, including private equity investors, publicly traded companies, and entrepreneurs. A large portion of Mark's practice involves representing private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in a wide variety of transactions. He also advises start-up companies seeking capital from investment funds, corporate investors, and angel investors.
Mark is a member of the Board of the Pittsburgh Venture Capital Association and is actively involved in Pittsburgh's technology community.
Awards and Affiliations
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Board of the Pittsburgh Venture Capital Association
- Member, Association of Corporate Growth, Pittsburgh Chapter
- University of Notre Dame Law School, 2006, J.D.
- Saint Louis University, 2003, B.S.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate, Finance & Investment Management
- Private Equity
- Emerging Business & Technology
- North America